We are seeking a Project Coordinator to facilitate and coordinate the work of multiple project teams. So much of our success depends on exceptional Project Coordinators, like you! We know you work hard, so we work hard for you. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, advancement opportunities, and incentive programs that recognize top performers and jobs well done. If you truly have what it
Telecom experience NEEDED
As a Project Coordinator, you will establish collaborative relationships among the various project and constituent groups, with the aim of promoting the concept of integrated systems. You will be responsible for facilitating decision making processes as appropriate, serving as liaison between project managers, and adjudicating disagreements on approach to ensure the maintenance of an integrated, institutional focus for the overall project.
Project Coordinator responsibilities: - Identifying and working to remove barriers to successful completion of the overall project, with particular emphasis on resolving issues with subcontractors
- Providing timely project status updates to the Project Managers submitting for Cabinet resolution those problems and issues that cannot be resolved at lower levels
- Maintaining and updating company database
- Generating customized reports and pivot tables in addition to utilizing VLookup functionality
- Creating and tracking contracts, purchase orders, submittals, and complete project close-out manuals
- Serving as primary point of contact with external vendor representatives and functional consultants on overall strategic and technical project matters
- Handling all correspondence between general contractor, owner, architect, and subcontractors Job Requirements We are looking for a Project Coordinator who's skilled in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and working effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
If that's you, we want you on our project management team! Apply today!
Project Coordinator requirements:
- Project management skills and the ability to resolve complex problems and issues
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Norad and Oracle experience, a huge plus - Purchasing experience, preferred Benefits At MasTec Network Solutions, we want to be the best place you could ever work!
Launching your career with MasTec gives you access to a variety of opportunities in a challenging, rewarding, and innovative global environment. We are committed to providing a work environment that fosters education, training, and certification on the latest technology and processes.
Plus, we offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision (after 30 days)
- Stock options and 401(k) with match (after 6 months)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Incentive programs MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
#MasTecCommunicationsGroup #MasTecCommunicationsCareers #ByersEngineeringCompany #DecisiveCommunications #MasTecNetworkSolutions #QuadGen #RhinoCableServices #RJCarrollCompany #SEFNCOCommunications #WycoFieldServices #MasTecFamily
Software Powered by iCIMS