The Project Manager will manage day to day project level schedules, financials, status internal/external, customer relationship. Manages baseline responsibilities for successful projects. Active participant in the day to day work leading towards POE and P&L adherence.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Support the In-building program for customers such as AT&T, VZW, TMO
- Conduct end to end project management of multiple projects
- Coordinate internally with the various groups of Engineering, Operations, throughout the Project lifecycle, from customer consultation, design, installation, commissioning, ATP, & closeout
- Assist in developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Responsible for project & milestone tracking, financial management and budget tracking
- Responsible for tracking quotes, Customer POs, and Sales Orders through the process of creation, implementation, customer acceptance, invoicing, and revenue recognition
- Schedule Site Surveys, Bid walks, TTUs, Integration & RF walks with respective stakeholders
- Initiate equipment purchases requests with the Logistics team
- Facilitate Installation walks, track installation progress, schedule VQA & closeouts
- Customer engagement for weekly calls, status updates, forecasting, scheduling etc
- Communicate with external vendors, contractors as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or related field preferred. Associates Degree or High School diploma and equivalent related experience considered.
- 3 years of Construction Management or Real Estate & Leasing
- Familiarity with DAS/Smallcell technologies
- Pace/NORAD/Filenet/FUZE experience
- PMP certification
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Safety training and knowledge of OSHA requirements.