Job Details – Description:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries, take and relay messages.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
- Issue badges to employee and visitors.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; travel arrangements, meeting, and event arrangements; arrange appointments, schedule follow-up appointments, update appointment calendars, preparing reports, etc.
- Order and maintain office & Kitchen supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs administrative and office support activities, send email and faxes, coordinate mail flow in and out of office, prepare and mail all US/UPS/Fed Ex packages, collect, and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Coordinate office activities, assists with the operational management, etc.
- Maintain the conference rooms and coordinate meeting schedules for the local office.
- Hand out new hires applications and other required documents to onboarding team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in a large company with corporate/matrix working environments.
- Work experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Outlook).
- Exemplary planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Problem solving skill, Empathy, Resistance to stress.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience as a Front Desk Executive or Administrative Assistant or Office Administrator or HR Assistant.